During this amazing 3-Day tour you will be able to see two Russian capitals – Moscow and Saint-Petersburg.
You will see all the main attractions in these two wonderful towns. During Saint-Petersburg private guided tour, you will visit the Hermitage museum, the Peterhof Gardens, unique churches and of course, the Amber room in the Royal Summer palace!
During Moscow guided walking tour for cruise ship passengers you will see the Kremlin, the Armory, the Red Square and many more!
You will definetely enjoy it!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel/Port (for cruise ship passengers)|
|DEPARTURE TIME/RETURN TIME||1st and 3d day from 09.00 till 17.00, 2d day in Moscow till 00:00|
We include in the price 2-class tickets to the fast Sapsan train to Moscow. If you would like to upgrade them to the 1-st class, please contact us email@example.com for additional information.
|Number of tourists||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Prices are per person for the group up to 10 persons, if your group is bigger, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with special group rates for Tours of St Petersburg.
- 9:00 – Meet with your guide
- 9:00 – 10:30 – Sightseeing tour around the city with many photo stops and a short subway ride
- 10:30 – 12:30 – Guided tour in the Hermitage museum
- 12:00 – Guided tour inside Church of the Spilled Blood
- 1300 – Lunch stop in a local café (optional)
- 14:00 – Tour inside Peter and Paul fortress and Cathedral
- 15:00 – 16:30 – Tour inside Peterhof Lower Fountain Garden
- 17:00 – Back to the port or to your hotel
- 05:00 – Meet with your guide, Pick up from the ship
- 05:30 – 09:00 – Train to Moscow
- 09.00 – Tour around Moscow Metro
- 10:00 – Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Mausoleum + Stalin’s and Breznev’s Graves
- 11:00 – Free time in the luxurious GUM Shopping Mall/ Coffee/ Ice cream break
- 12:00 – Kremlin grounds + Armory Museum
- 15:00 – Lunch break in Zaryadje park (optional)
- 16:00 – Christ the Savior Cathedral
- 17:00 – Bolshoi theatre, Tsum store, KGB Building
- 19:30 – Express train to Saint-Petersburg
- 00:00 – Back to the ship
- 10:00 – Meet with your guide, drive to the Tsars Village
- 11:00 – Catherine Palace + Amber room
- 12:30 – Lunch break (optional)
- 14:30 – Faberge museum
- 15:30 – Boat ride
- 17:00 – Back to the ship