Dear visitors of our website! Today we would like to clarify different types of accomodation and hotels which “Show me Russia” Travel Agency provides for those tourists who are going on Trans Siberian Holidays! All our prices for Trans Siberian Railway Tours include accomodation in centrally located, comfortable 3-*** Hotels, tickets to Transsiberian Railway, Tours and Excursions, Transfers, Guided Services and meals. Here is a list of hotels which we recommend to our clients in each Russian Town along Trans Siberian Railway:
Accomodation in Yekaterinburg:
- Tenet Hotel *** – international , comfortable, welcoming hotel, located in the top-rated area in Yekaterinburg. It provides Standard DBL, Standard TWIN, Standard Premium and Junior Suite at a reasonable price with FREE WiFi connection. Prices fluctuate (75$ – 140$ per night) depending on the time of the year and during the period of National holidays.
- Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg *** – modern, newly constructed hotel with 24-hour front dest and only a short walk from Ekaterinburg Opera & Ballet. 160 rooms in Park Inn Ekaterinburg (80$ – 120$ per night) offer guests Free Wifi Internet, satellite television and heated bathroom floors. After a long day of sightseeing or business meetings, you can relax in the privacy of your room with a drink from the mini bar.
- Tsentralny Hotel Ekaterinburg *** – has an excellent location, pleasant staff and delicious breakfasts. This Hotel was distinguished by its remarkable appearance among the other hospitality places in Ekaterinburg as it was constructed in 1928. Inside you will find stucco-decorated ceilings, luxuriant chandeliers, tremendous mirrors, wide marble staircases, fine banisters with open-work balusters, stair carpets and massive lifts. Today this hotel offers SNGL, DBL, TWIN, STUDIO & DELUX Rooms, the price varies according to the type of rooms (from 50$ – 150$).
Accomodation in Novosibirsk:
- Azimut Hotel (Sibir) *** – offers high level service, comfortable rooms, closest location to the Railway Station (only 30 min walk), different rooms from standard to deluxe categories (starting from 35$ to 80$ per night), free Wifi connection, and a cosy relaxation area with a spacious hall and a small reservoir with heated water.
- River Park Hotel *** – provides 216 Rooms with 5 different categories (SNGL, SUPERIOR SINGLE, STANDARD, STUDIO, BUSINESS STUDIO). All rooms are equipped with FREE Wifi Internet, air conditioner, River View and everything you need for a comfortable stay. Prices fluctuate (37$ – 85$ per night) depending on the time of the year and during the period of National holidays.
Accomodation in Irkutsk:
- Hotel Europe *** – provides spacious, clean rooms, delicious cafeteria, one of the best location – only 5 min walk to the main shopping area of Irkutsk. Prices depend on the season and the type of Room – SNGL, DBL, ECONOMY TWIN, JUNIOR SUITE & STUDIO (from 70$ – 170$ per night).
- Irkutsk Hotel *** – located on the Angara-river bank this hotel is one of the biggest and most famous hotel complexes of the city. It’s a 9-stored building with a well-developed infrastructure. The hotel offers easy access to major attractions, including the historical heart of the city and Siberian wooden houses. there are 4 categories of rooms – DBL, STUDIO, LUX, APPARTMENT with the prices starting from 80$ to 180$.
- Hotel Victoria *** – provides good rooms, comfortable beds, central location, friendly and helpful staff and generous breakfasts. Inside you will discover 3 categories of rooms with Free Wifi Internet – STANDARD, SUPERIOR, STUDIO (from 70$ – 110$ per night).
Accomodation on Baikal Lake:
- Hotel Mayak (Lighthouse) ****– offers one of the best locations, window views, good and helpful English-speaking staff, great breakfasts with a lot of choices.The hotel also has a steam bath and a sauna. The rooms of “Mayak” Hotel are simply furnished and include a TV and a private bathroom. There are 4 types of rooms – SGL, TWIN, DOUBLE and STUDIO at a reasonable prices (from 35$ – 70$ per night).
- Baikal Legend Hotel *** – There are 37 rooms at this hotel with peaceful and calm atmosphere, ranging from standard single rooms to lush suites. There is also a sauna to have fun, relax, and forget all your problems. It’s a wonderful way of improving your health on the shore of Baikal Lake. Prices are available upon request, please, contac us to get your Siberian Railway cost, if you’d like to stay in this hotel.
Accomodation in Ulan-Ude:
- Buryatia Hotel *** – offers excellent location, cheap and comfortable rooms, friendly English-speaking staff. Traditional Buryat specialities and European cuisine is served in the Chashka café, with a breakfast provided each morning. The Opera and Ballet Theatre is just a 2-minute walk from the hotel, and Bajkal Airport is a 20-minute drive away. There are 7 categories of Rooms – SNGL (economy), TWIN (economy), SNGL & TWIN (standard), STUDIO, SUITE, APPARTMENT with the prices ranging from 30$ up to 110$ per night.
Accomodation in Vladivostok:
- Azimut Hotel Vladivostok **** – it is a modern smart hotel in the centre of Vladivostok with panoramic views to the sea and Amur Bay, beach and the Oceanarium is only 5 min walk. Hotel has a sport gym, free wifi internet and buffet breakfast. There are 3 categories of comfortable and spacious rooms – SMART STANDARD, SMART SUPERIOR, SMART SUITE at a good price from 50$ to 110$ accordingly.
- Primorye Hotel *** – It has convenient location in the historic and business downtown , just in 5 min. of walk to the railway station, passenger marine terminal and city square. There are 120 rooms in the hotel (SNGL, TWIN, DBL, SUITE, STUDIO), they all are equipped with everything necessary for work and rest and will satisfy even the highest demands. Prices vary according to the rooms’ categories – from 85$ to 185$ per night.
Vladivostok is the last stop of the Siberian Train from Moscow, if you are interested in Mongolian Railway, check our guided tour package. If you would like to upgrade your accomodation to 5-star hotels in each town shown in the itenerary, please, contact us to book Trans Siberian Railway with additional prices for better accomodation. If you prefer to book these hotels on your own, contact us and provide with all the details of your accomodations so we could arrange Transfers and Tours for you. Trans Siberian Railway Book it today and get a special group discounts for your future trip!